Wow- Where did the summer go? These last few months have flown by! Im sad the kids will be starting school soon- on the other hand, I am excited to have just three kids at home for part of the day. I have been thinking so much lately about all the demands that are around me. I have a hard time doing all the things I need to do, with kids, scouts, swim lessons, soccer lessons, dance lessons, activity days, 4-H, etc, and finding time to do those things that I want to do. I usually dont get my list done. This last week I have been making taggie blankets and tutu's to sell at the fair next week. I bring the stress on myself, but its only because I try to do everything. I am learning balance right now. Balance those things that need to be done and the things that I would like to get done. This week coming up is fair. Brooklin and Caden are excited to show thier lambs. They are at weight this year (which is a relief), so they will both be able to sell them. Daisy and Aspen are looking forward to the Bloomfest Pageant. I am hoping Mark will be around so I dont have to do it all myself!;)
So whats new? Tucker and Levi are now 21 lbs each, yep...they are big boys. They will be taking after their dad Im sure. They both got two bottom teeth this last week. They also both learned to pull themselves up in thier crib! They decided they dont want to crawl, but the do scoot themselves to get where they want. The time with them has gone by so fast, Its sad....but at the same time its nice to maybe get out of 'baby mode' for a while. Just imagine, once I exercise the rest of this baby weight off, It will be gone and I'll never have to do that again. Crazy!! I cant imagine not being pregnant or not nursing. I'll be a new woman!

2 comments:

April said...

Whoohoo a new woman?! I've been trying to get back to a new woman for awhile now but can't seem to find any motivation, lol. Good luck. Hope you do well at the fair!

Jacque said...

That does sound a little crazy! A "new woman." You are such a good mom to let your kids participate in all those fun activities.