Professional Portraits





8 comments:

Handsfullmom said...

I love them -- that's no small task getting 8 little kids to look happily at a camera. The fairy picture is SO beautiful -- if you want, I'd love to play with it in Photoshop for you. It's great as is, but it looks so fun!

Mandy said...

How can you not just LOVE these pictures? They are gorgeous! Who took them for you??

Lana said...

Hey Mandy- Some lady down there in Perry took them for me, and I dont have much good to say about her except she did good on the Fairy photo. Christina- This is one she photoshopped and wasnt supposed to, I called to see if I could get the original. When I do I will email it to you. Thanks for the offer.

Soccer Mom said...

Your kids are ADORABLE!!!!

April said...

The fairy photo is so adorable, I LOVE it, the other pictures are cute too.

Trisha said...

Lana, What was her name? I was just curious. When my sister got engaged my Mom hired a photographer in Perry, and then when the wedding was cancelled this lady wouldn't refund the money. I was just curious to see if it was the same person. I do love the pictures though, and all of your kids look happy which is impressive. I so want to take our family picture outdoors but just haven't had the energy to make it happen. I dread getting everyone ready for pictures.

Sara M said...

love the pics- tooooooo cute.

Katie said...

wow. you have lots of family pictures for someone with 8 kids! you will cherish those forever and all your hard work to get the kids to do them will totally pay off. (I'm guessing on the fact that it would be hard to get 8 kids all dressed and cute for photo opts but i can imagine - so good job!)