We were able to get away this last week and we had so much fun. The kids went to the first day of school on Wednesday. Mark went to rotations and afterwords he went to work. I packed up the van and once the kids got home, I fed them dinner and we left to go pick up Mark and we headed up to Island Park. Yes I am a bad Mom and let all my kids miss the second and third day of school. O-well, I figured they cant miss too much, Right?!!! We got up to the condo about 1:30am on Thursday. We were all exhausted!! First thing we headed out to do was go to Biggs Spring. Although there is not much to do there, it is so pretty and always fun for the kids to feed the fish and ducks....even pigeons =P.
Gemma being a goof!!
Brooklin took this pic of Mark and I, I thought it turned out pretty cute!

We had so much fun. It was so nice to have Mark with us and the kids loved being together. It was nice to have a chance to refocus, reflect and remember those reasons why I love my husband and kids so much. No it wasnt all happy and fun, but there are SO MANY moments that make up for the 'not so much fun' times. I love those moments! It was nice to get home, but I cant wait till we go again in March!!
6 comments:
What a GREAT trip!!!! How fun!!!
Looks like fun. SO glad you got to get away!
The pic of you and Mark IS really really cute. I love families that go to Yellowstone. I don't think we ever went as a family - my first time was in high school with friends.
Looks like a great trip!! I LOVE Yellowstone!! That looks like so much fun.
Oh my I have no clue how you do it, I hope you dont mind but I found you through Christina and decided to keep looking at your blog. Your family is so cute! I dont know how you and your husband do it, I have one and I just try to keep home and not do much because I feel like I am going crazy all the time! You must be great parents to be blessed with so many kids who look like the had lots of fun on their trip!
Crystal
Do you remember when we went together and had 3 kids between us? Where does the time go?
Post a Comment