I am so glad this week is over!! The kids sold thier lambs today! Yeah!!! It has been crazy, stressful, fun, and I just need a break......from EVERYTHING! I dont think I have one thing to do next week, as of today, so I am looking forward to enjoying the kids' last week home with me before they start school. Im still trying to get over the fact that Brooklin will be in Jr. High. Thats going to be hard for me to let her grow up! Gemma is counting down the days to her first day of school! The other kids I dont think have thought twice about it. Mark has started his 3rd rotation. He is back up to Poacatello, doing LONG hours again. I sure miss him when he has to travel that far. But he only 22 weeks left of rotations and he is FINISHED. Our goal of getting him through school will be complete and we will be starting on goal two...paying off school!=)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
School for Mark will be over before you know it! Tell the kids good luck with school! We start next Monday! Congrats on getting the fair over with! It is always a huge relief!!!!
Post a Comment