Sunday
Today we had the opportunity to speak in sacrament meeting with our four oldest kids. It would have been five oldest, but Gemma came down with a fever and was throwing up the night before. We were asked to speak on temples. I asked each one of the kids what they wanted to talk about. Caden, for some reason I dont know, came up with talking about the first temple built, the Kirtalnd Temple. Brooklin wanted to talk about being sealed in the temple. Daisy wanted to talk about her experiance when we were able to go to the Rexburg Temple Open house, and all the things she saw inside. Aspen talked about how the temple reminded her of getting baptized and getting married. They all did a great job. I was so proud of them, you could tell they were a little proud of themselves also for accomplishing it. Aspen did tell me last night as she was going to bed that she was going to 'be scared in front of all those peolple, and I might mess up.' I told her 'guess what.......ME TOO'. I think It made her feel better to know that even her mom was a bit nervous of speaking also. Mark of course did a great job, he always does. I think we are good for another two years of not giving a talk now. We'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You guys did a good job!! I love hearing you speak in church. I sooo missed Gemma though. Cache was excited to hear her. He felt bad when I told him she was sick.
I wish we could have heard the talks, I'll bet they were super!
I bet you all did a really good job. I hope Gemma is feeling better!
Post a Comment