If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!
Soccer Practice
How do you think the first practice went?Brooklin said It 'kicked her butt' . LOL the poor girl was so tiered. The coach said it wouldnt be fun for two weeks, after that it will be fun. I hope he is good to his word.
hey Brook is soccer going good? I'm doing soccer to, my soccer feild is longer than what it used to be it grow twice as long, I had to run around it three times and that was just the warm up! Well I hope you have fun mabye when I see you again we could go to the park and practice together. LOVE, Johnathon
2 comments:
keep up the good work brook love, Rebekah
hey Brook is soccer going good? I'm doing soccer to, my soccer feild is longer than what it used to be it grow twice as long, I had to run around it three times and that was just the warm up! Well I hope you have fun mabye when I see you again we could go to the park and practice together. LOVE,
Johnathon
Post a Comment