Today was an accomplishment. This morning I got the kids on the bus and took the other three visiting teaching with me, Thats always a lovely experience, giving a lesson while feeding Hunter fruitloops and telling the two girls to share the toys in your nicest voice so the lady your teaching doesnt think your a mean Mom!!!!! ( I think I pulled it off this time though). We got home and Put Hunter down for a nap. Finished making my cards for the card club. Got the kids lunch, put Gemma down for a nap and got Aspen on the bus. I thought about taking a nap, but I thought I would just enjoy the quiet. I did for a half hour and Hunter woke up. Mark ended up not having one of his classes so he came home early and started right in on working on the basement. Right now we are trying to get the second bathroom done. I did laundry until the kids came home. Talked to them to see how school was and started on dinner. After dinner, I was off to the card club. Its so nice after you shut the door behind you just to feel the stress leave your body! Honestly it was a little crazy tonight and I needed to get away for an hour or so, and it helped. When I got home Mark was still going strong, and still is. It looks like a bathroom now. He is doing such a great job. I am absolutely tiered as can be and I need to go to bed. If I am going to do this blogging thing, I need to stick with it though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
And don't forget all this while leading me along the straight and narrow!!! :) And it was just the other day that I decided in real life there is no such thing as super mom-- but once again you prove me wrong!!! Way to go sis, everything is going to come together just the way it needs to. And Mark--- you are awesome!! Thank you for taking good care of my little sis and school and work and the house and the rest of the gang!! Love you all!!!
I can't believe you didn't have me watch your kiddos while you went VT. I have such a hard time taking Cache and Adam. Next time call me. I would LOVE to watch them!!! The Card Club was fun. At least we get to visit with each other without any interuption!!
Love your blog Lana, super cute. Like I said in my email, please call me if you ever need anything, I'll help you out.
We found out about the twins through the Walmart grapevine-there is a pharmacist that works with Mark in Logan and here with William. It was so exciting to hear the news!! How are you feeling? How is it to have two babies growing and moving inside?When is your due date? Sorry that I did not tell you who I was when I left the comment- I figrued that Mark would have told you before!! Those silly men! Your post about you running into Mark at the store was so sweet! I read it to William and told him how sweet Mark's comment was-William just rolled his eyes!! For sure we will have to chat via the blog! Have a great day! = )
Lana,
You are an awesome wOmAn!! Where do you get all of your energy, motivation and patience? Can I really come and get some lessons from you? = )
Is your doctor in Logan or Pocatello? Do you have any names for the boys picked out? If you ever need anything from Pocatello, please let me know and I will get it for you (via William to Mark to you)! But Mark is probably pretty good at that stuff though!! Take care and keep up the hard work of being a great wife and awesome mom! = )
Post a Comment