Nicknames are so much fun.
As most of you know, we are famous for having at least 5 nicknames for each kid. Well we came up with a new one for Brooklin. Remember these do not take the place of old ones, they just get added to the list. Brooklin has about maybe 10 now. It seems whenever I ask Brooklin to do something, she always answers "hu, what?" So I started to call her HU-what! Well soon enough Mark caught on to it, becasue she started doing the same thing with him as they were working together on the basement. It was getting old to her pretty quick. By dinner time she asked Mark to 'stop calling her that, she didnt like nicknames and it wasnt very nice". In response he continued to tease. Finally Brooklin had enough and said "Fine, If you call me that, Im calling you "get-back-to-work" because thats all you say to me!" LOL I startetd laughing so hard. Finally Mark was getting what he was dishing out. So now its "hu-what"- "Get-back-to-work"-"Hu-what". It is too funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Does that make me "Just a sec--I have to go to the bathroom!" :) Love you!!
Post a Comment