Back to school night.

I had remembered at 4pm that it was back to school night at 5pm-6pm. That was not smart of me. We picked up the house as quick as we could and got in there at pretty good time, so I thought. There was a million people there already and limited parking for a 15 passenger van. We made it though. Aspen LOVED her teacher, and drew her a picture and gave it to her. Daisy likes her teacher. She likes to act like shes not excited and tries not to smile, she is though. Caden of course loves his teacher. Mrs. Geddes is the teacher everyone wants. She lives out here by us, in our ward and is FUN FUN FUN. Brooklin said her teacher "looked nicer than she thought she would." LOL I thought that was funny. She also didnt say a word to her teacher. When we got home I was talking about it and she had a stomach ache and said she 'probably is nervous about school. Im sure she is, Brooklin takes after her mom and worries about things too much. Here are pics I took of them before we left.







2 comments:

Jacque said...

AHHHHH! They all look so cute!! I love those pics. Brooklin is just looking way to mature. She is so cute and I love Chub's smile. Only his mommy can get him to smile like that. I know I tried. I love all your kids!!

Sara M said...

You truely do have beautiful kids. We missed back to school night. The school district hasn't done a great job of keeping us informed. So I still need to meet the kids teachers. One more thing to add to my list.