life has been so busy with all the kids at home. I'm sorry I havent been better. Lets do a run down of the last two weeks. First of all my sister came up just for a couple days. It was alot of fun to hang out with her. I got a babysitter for my kids and just the two of us went and spent the day together. Kristy has always been someone who I look up to. She is a great example of charity. I always tease her because she is so nice, it drives me nuts sometimes, but honestly its because sometimes I wish I was a nicer person. I'll work on that!
My wonderful...no let me rephrase that...ONE of my wonderful sister-in-laws took my oldest five kids for a few days. Yep, just to give me a break. She spoiled them and they loved it! She took them to 'Jump on it' which is a trampoline place, and they have other fun things. They went on a picnic also. However I think the thing they loved most was playing her Wii! LOL They all have a plan to put all thier money together to get one. =D


The Monday after they got back for Aunt Sara's house, We started swimming lessons with the older five kids. They LOVED it!! Brooklin is a fish- Caden is a rock and they all passed.
The lessons lasted four days, Caden couldnt make it the last day because he went to day camp for scouts. Mark was able to go with him this year and they had alot of fun together.
On June 20 we were invited to go down to my cousins wedding. I lived with him for a couple years when I was younger and he is like a little brother to me. I love him to pieces. Trishelle is so lucky to have him as a husband, and he is so lucky to have such a beautiful, sweet girl like Trishelle. I know they will be so happy together. One thing that the sealer had told them before he married them was that if they do two things they will always be happy together. The first is 'stay rightous', and the second, 'keep working at it'. I thought that was great advice seeing that most marriages end because of these two reasons. It helped me to remember the covenants I made when I was married, and I left feeling uplifted and inspired to be better.
and here is a picture of my other 'brothers'. Yes they are all single, LMK if you have a nice beautiful girl that you would like to hook them up with=D I love these guys!

We had a great Fathers Day Sunday also. Brooklin was given the opportunity to speak in the Fathers Day program. She wrote her talk by herself, and she did great. We were so proud of her!
Here is a picture of my crew, arnt they cute.
Here is Mark and Levi...
This is Lachelle and Marks brother Eric and thier twin son.
A couple of my friends and I decided to take the kids out for an outing. Julie had brought her nephew and Jacque brought her two kids, we all loaded in my van and took the kids down to Gossners. For those of you who dont know, Gossners is a milk plant where we our milk is delivered to. There thye make all flavors of milk, Mango, Cookies and Cream, Bannana, Chocolate and Rootbeer. They make cheese galore as well. So of course we had to buy cheese curds, better known as 'squeaky cheese' . Then we headed to the park for lunch.

7 comments:
What a FUN couple of weeks!!!!
BTW I do have a friend from Kennewick who is 19 and she is absolutely the sweetest thing ever!!!!
Boys are getting way too BIG!!!
Sounds like a lot of fun and very busy couple of weeks. You'll be a great cubmaster!
What a busy two weeks you've had! I love the photo of your kids at the wedding and the twins sitting up. Sorry we weren't able to get together!
Oh you are so nice! And I knew you wouldn't dare!!! However- I look stoned in that pic!!! Oh brother!!! Love you tons!!
Wow what a busy couple of weeks! But looks like everyone has had a lot of fun!
i think we have the same nose too-- and look at our cheeks- I think we have the same DNA :) LOL Our eyes are different though- mine look puffy and stoned and yours are pretty and perfect- Oh that drives me crazy-
What a great time it looks like you are having. So jealous that we aren't closer. (I think I say that every time.) Hugs and kisses to all.
Post a Comment