I was mowing the lawn this morning when Hunter came up to me when I was about half done. He gave me a hug and said, over the noise of the lawn mower..."Can I vacuum?" =D
Gemma had the job of rinsing dishes while Daisy washed. She did NOT want to do this! She came in the living room and I calmly told her that it was her turn and she needed to do this tonight. She went stomping back into the kitchen yelling loudly "Just so you know I dont want to do the dishes, they are DUMB and UGLY and I hate them!" She of course got another, not so calm, talking to after that! ;)

3 comments:
Awww cute! I love kids when they say funny things like that.
I love your kids! =^)
I have one who is dramatic about dishes, cleaning his room, and basically any work, too. Very cute!
Post a Comment