When kids play nice!

The kids were being so cute and playing so nice together I had to go out and take some pics. It is so funny when I get the camera they all say "Mom take a video of me doing this trick." They all have to take their turn doing 'tricks' and each of them need a picture of them posing. Brooklin was the one in charge of these poses. I love it when they all get along together and no gets left out or hurt. I love my kids!!




Hunter fell off before I could take the pic.

6 comments:

Jacque said...

How Cute!!! I love your kids!! Chubs looks happy even with a popped ear drum.:-(

Colleen and Justin said...

I remember whem my mom use to make a big deal out of it when we "got along", I thought it was corney. Now that I'm a mom I know just how sweet the sound of your kids playing happily together really is. It's those moments that get us through all the rest!

Anonymous said...

What cute kiddos you've got. I love happy moments too!

A & M Ras said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting. It has been too long since we have seen all of you. Your kids are darling!

Stac said...

ok. 4 things your kids have that I wish mine did.

1. grass. Lots and lots of grass.
2. Cows in the background
3. A trampoline to jump on
4. the cute little kitten

Seriously, ever time I look at your blog I think about home and growing up and am jealous that your kids get to grow up like that.

I am really so happy for you and all that you have. You deserve it more that anyone.

Mike and Kristy said...

DITO to what Stacy said!!! ALL OF IT!!