We are feeling a bit better at our house. Brooklin is so funny because she acts like she's feeling better, but then she coughs and it sounds so horrible. She did go to school yesterday and today. I wrote a note to her teacher to keep her in from recess, but she told me she still went out. Im sure thats not helping her lungs any. What do you do. We have a lunch to go to on saturday and she has a soccer game. I told her if she doesnt get better she wont be able to go. We will see if she stays in from recess today. Yesterday morning Marks parents had to go to Logan and called to see if I wanted to hitch a ride down. They knew I wanted to go to the Albertsons quaker sale, so of course I jumped on it. There is nothing better than going down to Logan to go shopping and having someone stay in the car with the kids, especially if you are trying to do a big sale like that one! They didnt have all I hoped to get but I got rain checks. I feel so much better having my oatmeal in storage for the winter. Last year I bought quite a bit and I just barely went through my last box this morning. Good timing hu?!! Anyway we got home and put Aspen on the bus and had naps. I love naps. After dinner Mark asked Caden to go out and water the calves. I looked out of the window and there he was, laying on the ground with his head resting on a trough that was turned upside down with his hands behind his head, just waiting for the calves water to fill up. I had to grab the camera. It is a dark pic, but I hope you can see him. He is such a little farm boy!!

2 comments:
awww, cute picture. It is a bit dark but I can see him. Hope you're all feeling better!
The picture was too dark to see but I could see it in my mind. You know Mark used to do stuff like that when he was little.
Post a Comment