This last week has been a little crazy, but fun. Last week Caden received his wolf badge, a gold arrow and a silver arrow. He was so excited because he was trying to get it before he turned 9 yrs, and he did it!! This is a pic of him at pack meeting where he recieved his badge, however Mark forgot to actually take the picture when he received it.
My friend Jonna was so good to take Daisy and Caden to soccer games for me. I thought sitting in that chair for an hour was NOT going to be a good idea. I get contracting and thats not really what we want at this point. Mark and Jonna's husband got busy on the downstairs satuday and actually got the big boys' room framed in. It will be such a relief when that is done and we can move them in and get the babies room ready. This is right before they framed it in.That is Kent helping us move 2x6 boards in through the window.
Sunday was alot of fun, sitting in the pew was NOT fun. The kids did the program and they all did so good. I was so pround of them. Gemma started it out by saying, "Brother Peterson (her teacher), did you know that I am a child of God?" It was so cute in her little tiny voice. Brooklin told her favorite story of Jesus, Caden sang the song Latterday prophets, with two other boys. Aspen said a little part, and Daisy said a part and sang a verse from "If the Savior stood beside me" with her friend. They did great- Even Hunter was so excited when each one of them went up to the microphone. He say's "Where's Saisy" when he wanted Daisy. It was cute. After the program I went home and took a nap. Caden was home sick with me today. Brooklin had her soccer game tonight, which Jonna took her to. It is so nice to have such good friends who are willing and ready to help. This last pic is of Gemma Goo! She decided she wanted to do her hair all by herself today. Looks pretty good for not looking in the mirror, and notice her bows actually match!! She is so funny and cute!

6 comments:
How are you doing? You have me worried since you said that you are contracting! I asked William if Mark has said anything and he said that they really have not talked lately!! =( Life looks like it is pretty busy for you- I truly do not know how you do it all!! = ) Good luck with everything- if you guys need any help with your building, William would love to help-seriously!! = )
Your fam is so stinking cute. Why do you have to live so far away.
As for the poll I love the names Nicholas and Noah. I think they go very well together.
When are we doing lunch?
Wow what a busy week you had. Your new bedroom is looking great. They are putting doors in today on our new addition. The windows will be in by thursday! Yeah! I am so excited!
I love Gemma!! She is so cute. Your kids did such a good job on Sunday!!
Looking good!
Gema you are so cute I want to come down soon realy soon and squish you so tight and also Aspen,Daisy,Caden,Brook,Mark,and Lana and the twins oh yeah and Hunter (Chub Chub). I miss you all so very much I hope we will so you after Cristmas. LOVE,JOHNATHON
Post a Comment