For Rebeckah- my niece!

Rebeckah had to move from Utah to Arizona and she had to leave her two cats here with me. Their names are Cheekah and Gunder. Cheekah got pregnant and had this little kitten, and Beckah is DYING to see a pic of her. Let me tell you about her Rebeckah.
Her name is PANDA!


Why is her name Panda? Because she looks JUST LIKE Kung fu Panda.

She is FAT and FURRY and EATS all day long.

She is so squishy and cute!


We make sure she gets lots of lovin at our house! Hunter loves to give her kisses.
Come and visit whenever you want Beckah, We'll be waiting for you!

5 comments:

Mike and Kristy said...

You should see the smile on her face!! You just made her day!! She thinks she is so cute!!!

Mike and Kristy said...

She is so cute. I think Panda is a good name as soon as she can take care of one she can keep all the others she has.Thank you for taking care of Cheekah and Panda! love, Rebekah

Katie said...

LANA!!! I AM SO HAPPY! I love that I get to see pictures of your cutest family and YOU as you get bigger and bigger (jk) Really - this is the best ever. I can't believe you are approaching EIGHT!! Ok, ok, I need to settle down and read the rest of your blog. I'm soooo excited!

Katie said...

Ok, so I checked it all out and read everything. First - I just want to say that we (joey and I) adore your kids. They are all so freaking cute!! Good job on that. Each one of them is so charming and they're each unique and look like so much fun. And also - what the heck is up with you being so good at cake decorating? I am utterly impressed. And lastly - BOYS!! 2 BOYS. Now it's perfect. 4 girls and 4 boys. Lana - your life is so neat and I love that I get to have a little peekaloo. Bless your little Huntsville heart.

Trisha said...

HEY!!!!! Your kids are so beautiful! good work you! it's fun to hear from you and to know now how to spy on you! good luck with your pregnancy. i'm jealous!