Annie


Four of the kids took part in a community play here in town and they had so much fun doing it. Daisy, Aspen and Gemma were orphans and Caden was President Roosevelt. It took up alot of our time in June and I was glad to have it come to an end, but they did an awesome job in it!



3 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

How fun! A memory that will last forever!!!!!

Handsfullmom said...

Those costumes are SO cute! Thanks for the comment on my blog. I would LOVE to meet up with your family sometime or even just you -- want to come down and go to Education Week or Women's Conference sometime? You'd be welcome to stay with us. Or even if you wanted to bring all the kids down for a weekend in Provo, we'd love to host you. Sadly, since my grandparents have passed away, I have very little reason to go to Preston. I'm not close to my uncles and aunts that live there. But if there is a family reunion there again, I'm there, and then over to your house. =)

By the way my email is handsfullmom at gmail dot com. I'd love to be more in touch with you; it can sure be lonely being the only one I know with 8 kids!

Jacque said...

I miss you guys SO MUCH!! I love all the pics!