

We went to the zoo!


Dar and Sara

We visited cousins for a couple days. Marks sister and Husband were so much fun. I absolutely love them to death!

We went to Temple Square... I dont ever realize how many there are of us!

We had three kids do animals for the fair this year!

First day of school.
Brooklin in 7th, Caden 5th, Daisy 3rd, Aspen 2nd and Gemma Goo in 1st. Yep that means I only have three boys home with me. My life is EASY!!
Oh ya....and we looked at a billion homes and a million house plans. We hope to start building in October. Yes...Im totally excited :D

8 comments:
Holy cow you only have three at home? You probably get bored in the day! ha ha. Looks like you had a fun summer!
Are you building close to where you are now or are you moving closer this way? We really need to get together.
I love the picture of your family in front of the temple. You should blow it up and hang it on your wall- it shows what life is truly about!! : )
Congrats on the house. We need to catch up sometime soon.
I am glad to see things are going good for you guys! We love you guys and miss you! We need to come and visit again.
: )
so glad to see the pictures of your fun summer!! I should probably update ours??
Love ya tons
Nath
So fun to see pictures again! You're doing such a great job with your family.
That is super AWESOME! Glad to see you blogging again!!!!
I love all your photos!Very beautiful family!
I still miss you! I am so excited about you having a new house!! Tell you family hi and we miss them!
Post a Comment