

Gemma is still busy being a little mother to the boys. She is a great help. She is also getting that 'I can do it' attitude and stomps really good when she doesnt get her way.

Daisy got herself a new puppy which she is thrilled to have. It gives her alot more jobs, like picking up the yard after the pup drags the muck boots all over ;)



Hunter is outside ALL the time and is oving ife as you can tell.

Aspen did a great job in her school program. She loved school and did a really good job this year.

Everyone at Uncle Scott and Aunt Oleta's graveside (Marks brother and sister in law)

We have been playing a little. Trying to take some family time in between Marks tests. He is officially a Pharmacist in Idaho and we find out in a couple days if he passed for Utah as well.






Daisy is still playing the piano and has such a talent for it. She taught herself a couple new songs just so she could play the prelude song in Primary.



Caden and his 4H Bucket Calf.

I cant seem to keep Hunter out of the dirt. Most times he is up and out of the house before I can even wake up.

3 comments:
What fun pictures! It is great when they can go outside and play!!! I just wish the weather would cooperate like the last couple!!!!
Great pictures. I'm glad you shared.
I love the picture of you and Mark!! You two look like young love birds!! <3
Thank you for letting us come and stay for the day!! It was so MUCH fun!! : )
Post a Comment