Happy Birthday Aspen!

On October 26th Aspen Marie turned 7 years old.


Of course we had Grandpa and Grandma Lindhardt over for birthday dinner.Aspen wanted 'Chicken on a bone', mashed potatoes, salad and rolls.


We love having Aspen in our home. She is our one that says it like it is. She is very outgoing and loves to be the center of attention. She loves school and loves being with her friends.

5 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

Happy Birthday Aspen! You are too cute!!!

April said...

Happy Birthday Aspen, cute cake too!

YuinTing said...

Happy Birthday Aspen! You're a lovely girl.

Jordan Mamma!! said...

Happy Birthday Aspen-from William and Lyndsey!!! : )

I am glad to see her all healed up!! She is a sweet girl, well she was that day I met her!! : )

I LOVE her cake!! You are so talented!!

: )

Trish said...

Cute girl! Cute cake!
Looks like a Happy Birthday!