my favorite are the monkeys and brooklin - she really does look like that girl. cool hair. how do you do 8 costumes!! oh, plus your own. you looked cool too btw.
I linked to your blog from PYP and can I say THANK YOU! You have a beautiful family, and as I struggle with the idea of adding a fourth child to our family like my husband so badly wants, I feel blessed to read your attitude on motherhood and your love for your children.....
6 comments:
Cute, cute! Love it!
They are adorable! What cute ideas!!!
They are so cute and lovely...!
So cute!!!
my favorite are the monkeys and brooklin - she really does look like that girl. cool hair. how do you do 8 costumes!! oh, plus your own. you looked cool too btw.
I linked to your blog from PYP and can I say THANK YOU! You have a beautiful family, and as I struggle with the idea of adding a fourth child to our family like my husband so badly wants, I feel blessed to read your attitude on motherhood and your love for your children.....
Post a Comment