PYP

For those of you who dont know, PYP stands for 'Pinching your Pennies'. This is a website that I go to and find great deals online, in my local stores and grocery stores. This is where I learn to coupon and how to save money in alot of different ways. It has been so helpful to save money, especially with Mark going to school. I usually find all my christmas through this site. I love it because I dont have to leave home and fight crowds, and pay at least HALF price for everything if not more!! I love this site. I check it everyday, they are constantly adding great deals throughout the day. Check it out! They have a great deal on a Wii and Guitar Hero right now! Have fun!! http://pinchingyourpennies.com/

4 comments:

Jordan Mamma!! said...

So do you just order your stuff on-line then? I really really really need to come to the school of Lana! How much is a semester? :D

Soccer Mom said...

Thanks for sharing!!! I will be checking it everyday as well!!!!

Lana said...

I order almost EVERYTHING on line! I save so much money. We did christmas for the 6 kids last year for $200. I thought that was awesome!!!

Teresa said...

Girlfriend I love this site too! Happy cherry pickin'.