If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!
Daddy's Boy
**Tucker and Mark**
I know this was probably mean to do, but it is so cute!! I love that my kids LOVE their Dad. He is so good with the kids. I have to admit that is one thing that attracted me to Mark, how good he is and has always been with kids.
That is so cute!! How did you get Mark to let you put that on your blog? I will be showing this to William in hopes that it shows him that being on the blog is very MANLY!! Tell Mark that he rules!!
2 comments:
awww how sweet, that boy loves his daddy!
That is so cute!! How did you get Mark to let you put that on your blog? I will be showing this to William in hopes that it shows him that being on the blog is very MANLY!! Tell Mark that he rules!!
:D
Post a Comment