
We were able to go down to Utah and visit my parents a couple weeks ago ( I know, Im WAY behind). The kids had alot of fun. My Mom and I took the girls and babies for a walk to show them off to friends and neighbors. It was so nice to see everyone who I grew up with, people who helped me and loved me. Mark, Dad and the older two boys went hiking, and did a little gold panning as well. They had alot of fun.

I think Hunter resembles my Dad QUITE a bit!! They are built the same.

It was nice seeing Brett again also. I have so much fun when I am with him. Im so glad he is my brother. He taught my kids magic tricks while we were there. They loved it, and yes he actually had Mark and I stumped.

We were able to stop by and Visit Rex and Nadine. It always so good to see them as well. Tucker was named after Rex (Tucker Lee, Rex Lee). I admire and Rex and Nadine so much. They are absolutely wonderful!!

Marks sister came up for a visit on Labor day. We invited his parents over and had dinner. They have two daughters and one son (he wasnt able to make it, and we missed him so much!) It was good food and great company!!

I love having Grandma help me get the babies down, the babies love it too!

Here is Daisy and Maddie, begging me for a ride on the 4 wheeler! How can you say no to THOSE faces?!!!!

Of course, it turned into EVERYONE needing a turn. I love all those kids- they are a blast!!
3 comments:
love the pictures- we need to visit next. Give everyone a hug.
Great pictures Lana, sounds like you've had lots of fun!
Oh my heavens, your boys are just getting so big. They look a lot bigger than my girls, and they have changed so much even in the last few months. How cute!
Post a Comment