Hallelujah!!!
Well folks, Mark is officially done with school- meaning, homework, studying, finals, classrooms!! We are so darn excited we are going to bed early- well I am anyway. He took his last final today. in about one and a hlaf weeks he will be started with rotations and then, in 36 weeks he will be done with those until June when he gradutates!!! I honestly thought that this would not happen in mortal time period. Is so nice to see a light at the end of the BIG LONG tunnel. Im so glad he makes and reaches goals. He is so great!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
OMGosh that is sooooo awesome! Congrats, you two. Just keep plugging along!
YEAH! That is awesome!
I know exactly how you feel!! It is so AwEsOmE that they are done except I am kind of sad that they will never sit in class together again!
I looked at your cake blog and tried to leave you some comments but for some reason I could not get them to go through! I love your cakes! You are not good at it, you are GREAT at it!!
That is exciting, I'm so happy for both of you.
Yeah! I remember I was so excited when Doug was nearing the end of school. When we started I thought it would never end.
A big congrats to Mark and a HUGE congrats to Lana- I swear you have had to work harder than he has so don't let him take all of the credit. I was fun seeing you guys-I didn't hear , did we get you sick at all?
Congrats! What a great accomplishment.
Post a Comment