I just have to post this pic of my hubby because he looks so hot! Im not sure if its because he is holding my little boys or if he has the look of 'Hey babe' that makes me love this picture. But whatever it is he is SMOKIN HOT'. (He is absolutely going to kill me for posting this, but o-well!) Mark is such a great daddy to the kids. As you know he helps with everything!! He does the laundry, along with working, homework, making breakfast every morning for kids, and all the other jobs I have him do for me. I make sure the animals are fed, oh ya Mark keeps my horse fed and watered, and kids are fed, house clean and babys are fed. This works out great for us in order to accomplish all we need to in the home. I know it seems a bit unfair, he is doing more! But nursing takes alot longer with two than you would think. He is a great husband though. I love that he lets me stay at home to be a mom. I love that he applies himself to school in order to provide for us. I just love this guy!!

7 comments:
Aww what a sweet photo. You're a lucky gal!
What a great photo and neat tribute to your husband.
What a GREAT tribute!!! I am sure he thinks that you are a super wife and mother!
That is a cute photo! You are a lucky girl, but he is also a lucky boy. Thanks for my hilarious comment you left me!
I loved when they could both fit on my chest! Great picture of your great husband!
That is so sweet. I'm sure he things you are great too!!! We are lucky to have such wonderful hubbys!
:) Smokin'!!!
Post a Comment