Anniversary


For our anniversary we had dinner at home with the kids. The kids decorated the kitchen with pieces of colored paper. I sent Mark on a scavenger hunt before he came home, to gather everything for dinner. He had a card at each store he went to in town, where he would read about something that happened during each of our ten years together, pick up a part of dinner and head to the next location. I had alot of fun putting it together and I think he had alot of fun doing it. We watched Wall-E together that night.

I thought it was funny we are each holding a baby!
Mark, Hunter and Gemma

Caden, Aspen and Daisy

Brooklin was trying to make it so I couldnt get a picture of her, Daisy on the other hand was trying to be in every picture! Funny Girls!

1 comment:

April said...

What a great little thing you did for your anniversary! I hope you had a great day.