Hunter strikes again.


Well the little man went to work again friday morning. This time he broke our blind. Not a big deal, they are cheap ones anyway. He thinks he is big enough to get water from the fridge. This is him cleaning up his mess after he filled the cup too full and spilled all over.Saturday he gave us a break, because he was throwing up instead.=0) Im not sure which one I like better.

Today he was about to eat a box of brownies. I finished nursing just as he spread them all out on the table. I do love him, he is too cute, how can I not?!!

2 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

He is too stinkin' cute! Brylee took it upon herself tonight to paint her own fingers, toes, rug, and washrag! It was a mess, but I couldn't get too mad, 'cause she just wanted to be pretty!!!

Mandy said...

Lana, Hunter is so freakin' adorable! His cute little face is just so beautiful! He's getting so big - just like the other kids too... Hope you are doing well! :)