Grandpa and Grandma Rollo came up to play with us. Brooklin asked Grandpa to bring his snow clothes up, and he was nice enough to do it. Grandpa and Mark played with the kids outside in the back yard sleding down the hill.

Aspen just biffed it and Grandpa helping her. Brooklin had the job of making sure no one went sliding into the creek.

Brooklin and Caden playing by the creek.

Hunter

Here goes Caden !!

Daisy pulling Hunter up the hill.

Gemma wanted the sled, but didnt want to go down the hill.

Grandpa and Caden and their snowman.

Grandma stayed inside where it was warm, playing Grandma to the twins.

Grandpa liked the twins too!!
4 comments:
I read William your comment and he smiled really big and said "YEP!" He is so proud! Don't worry I will make sure that he gets me a really, really, really nice gift! Your snow pictures look like lots of fun! And those babies are just precious!
That is so cute!!! I love the pic of all the kids!! Makes me miss you even more!!!
So cute to see everyone together. I am jealous--don't know whether it is because everyone gets to be with each other, see the twins, or because mom and dad is there with ya. Hmm...maybe a little of all huh? Happy you all created a memory for the kids to always remember. That is what will always be special in their hearts.
So fun to see your parents with your kids. Those twins are freaking adorable. I think I say this every time but.. what the heck... you are amazing!
Post a Comment