If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!
Cute Pic of the Boys!
This was such a cute pic of the boys, I thought I would have it made into a poster size to hang above their crib with a sign that says 'Best buddies are we, my brother and me'.
5 comments:
Oh Lana they are adorable!! I have a picture of my twinners sleeping like yours.. I love those kinds of pix.
Oh my. It makes me miss the baby stage of my twins. I have so many pictures of them like yours. Your babies are really cute.
That is the most precious thing!!! They are so CUTE!! I can't wait to see the poster.
They are simply adorable!!!! I just want to hug and kiss them!!!!
Way cute! I have the first one as my background on my computer. I love to look at it. It is nearly lifesize--I wish I could hold them. :(
Post a Comment