Holy Cow!!!!

Mark and I went to the Dr. today. Im 34 weeks. They did an ultrasound and measured these little guys. Tucker (baby A) is a whopping 5 lbs 9 oz. Levi (baby B) is a whopping 5 lbs 10 oz. Yes they are still measuring so big. The Dr. was impressed to say the least. Mark was very impressed as well. As for me, I was so glad that there was a good reason for me to be hurting as much as I am. At this point it feels like my hips are being pulled apart, my pelvis is coming undone and my stomach is so stretched it constantly hurts! Besides that Im great! or soon will be! Im still dialated to a 2 and show no signs of having them anytime soon. I hope they come healthy, sooner than later.

5 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

Good Luck! I can't wait to hear and see pictures of these babies!!!

Jordan Mamma!! said...

I am sorry about all the aches and pains! ='( But CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS on your two big boys!! = )

April said...

I know those pains... but you'll soon be rid of them and it will have all been worth it.

A & M Ras said...

Way to go on getting those boys so healthy. The end is in sight.

Elizabeth said...

Wahoo!! Yeah for big babies!! I'm calling soon, before you have them!