Happy Birthday Aspen!


The Birthday Girl. 6 years old.


We had a family dinner with Grandpa and Grandma Lindhardt. We had lasagna, salad and garlic bread. Aspen was really good about picking something easy for me to make. What is easier than a frozen dinner?!! It was so yummy.

Nope, I didnt make the cake. She loved the crown and wand on it.

Aspen got some really fun strawberry shortcake things. A DVD dance game, bag with lotion and lip gloss and gel pens.


Hunter then went and handed her a diaper. LOL She was laughing so hard she was almost crying! It was so funny.
We usually have a birthday party with their friends when they turn six, but since I had gone into labor just a couple days before her birthday we thought it would be best to put it off for a little bit. Her friends already had their invites so we called and told them we would do the party another time after the boys were born. Aspen was very good with this and never complained once. We thought of doing a valentines party for her in February. She had a fun birthday.

5 comments:

Katie said...

what a good girl to not complain. cute aspen.

The Swainston Family said...

Sounds like a fun party! She is soo cute!

Jacque said...

How fun! Aspen is so cute! I love Chubs. He is hilarious.

Mike and Kristy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASPEN!!!!!!!!!I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!SORRY IM LATE ON THE HAPPY BIRTHDAY:)I LOVE YOU!!!!!
LOVE,
ERIN:)

Sara M said...

Happy belated birthday to Aspen- what a great smile that girl has. Give her a big hug from her cousins in Saratoga Springs.