About the boys!

I had gone to the Dr. last week for a check up. I was hoping the boys would be 3 1/2 lbs each, seeing that they were big at my last appointment. Anyway, to my amazement Baby A was 3 lbs 13oz, and Baby B was 4 lbs even!!! Wahoo! I was thrilled. I know, now you totally want to see a picture dont you. Well I'll get one up next week. I go in again on this coming Monday. They will start doing stress tests on the babies every week now. Oh and by the way, Im sure you will all want to know, we have chosen their names. We decided the best way was for me to name one and Mark name the other. So, I chose baby A to be Tucker Lee Lindhardt. Why?, because I love the name Tucker and Lee comes from My Uncle Rex Lee Rollo who I lived with for a couple years. Mark has chosen baby B to be named Levi Scott Lindhardt. Why?, because he likes the name Levi and Scott is his brother who passed away when Mark was 5 years old. So Im glad they have names. Hunter is getting good at saying their names, Kuckey and Bevi. LOL. We almost have the bedroom done, Thanks to Mark, Kent (the builders and textures) , Jacque and Kasaundra, (the painters). We hope by Tuesday to have both rooms done. Remember we HOPE to.

6 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

Too cool! What an amazing ride this has to have been. Can't wait to hear and see those babies when they get here!

Mandy said...

Tucker and Levi! Sweeet! You pass. Those are fabulous names! And I am very glad to hear that your boys are doing so well! Love ya!

The Swainston Family said...

That is awesome that those two rooms are most done. I love the babies names!

Elizabeth said...

Great sizes for your babes and I love their names!! You're doing great! Thanks for keeping us posted.

A & M Ras said...

That is so awesome that the babies are so healthy. Call me tomorrow when you are down here so we can get together.

Sara M said...

glad to hear they have names. Now the cousins can prepare themselves. Peggy said she helped move the furniture into the basement on Saturday-does that mean it is done? Take care X 3.