A bit of our summer....

The first week out of school our dog had given birth to two puppies and 10 minutes later got hit by a car. She died and left behind two little pups. We started nursing them right away. One died a week later and this is a pic of the one that lived. She is such a fun dog...and our favorite! We are glad we put the extra time and love into her.

Brooklin went on a trek experience and she told me she will never do that again. LOL. Besides it being hot and walking to far and blisters and sunburn...she had fun.









We went camping to bear lake area....its was so nice to get away from having to do everything for a couple days. I dont think we have ever collected as much dirt as we did on this trip. The boys were in heaven!!








1 comment:

Jordan Mamma!! said...

I think that I saw some of your house!! Very beautiful from what I saw!! Please post some pix of it SOON!!! Please! Pretty..pretty please! I know you are busy but maybe just one pix of the front! I love the pix of your kiddos-very cute! Maybe we should go camping together one day! :o)