Maui

Mark and I were able to take a trip together to Maui. We had such an amazing time together! We shoved everthing we could into the week we had there.

Played on the beach

Went surfing

Mark was awesome!!

Went out snorkeling to Molokini Crater

Went to a Luau

Went to Haleakala

Went on a helicopter ride to Moloka'i.

It was so much fun. we have decided we will be going back every other year ALONE together!

6 comments:

Katie said...

you look gorgeous in ALL of these pictures lana. wow. so, of everyone i know - you guys deserved that trip most. i'm so glad you did that. it looks like it was amazing. it's making me not want to go to the cold smoky mtns. this weekend.

Handsfullmom said...

Awesome! I'm so glad you got to go.

The Swainston Family said...

Lana- You look so very pretty in all the pictures Glad you had some time alone. LOoks like alot of fun.

Jordan Mama said...

You HOT mama you!!! I love all the pictures. I am so glad that you and Mark got to go all alone. Next time please take us!! ;D

We need to chat soon! :o)

April said...

Beautiful pictures, glad you got to get away!

Mandy said...

I am so glad you and Mark have the opportunity to do these fun things! I LOVE it! Keep sharing!