
Caden turned 10 years old on Oct. 10th. All he wanted to do was to go hunting with his Dad since that was the day the deer hunt opened. They left first thing in the morning and said they would be back about 2pm. They got back about 5pm =) They had so much fun. They saw a moose, and elk, I will post pictures of their hunt next.

Caden wanted a 'BOB' birthday cake, from Monsters vs Aliens. So I thought It would be fun to just make him out of Jello. Well apparently I dont DO jello very well. I made it in a big bowl- I think it was too big and when I dumped it over on to the plate,.....well, Bob was'nt feeling to good. So just in case it had'nt turned out, I made Caden a small one of his own. Good thing!!

Caden chose Roast, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans and rolls for his dinner. He is so easy to please.

I seved Brownies for everyone else. We had Marks parents come over for dinner, also Vance and Ofilia. Vance and Ofilia are the ones who we bought our home from. They still own property around us and so they were up visiting. We absolutely LOVE them and love it when they come to visit. They are SOOOO much fun.

He is Vance playing with the kids. He got some of 'Bobs' eyeballs and was teasing the kids. He is so much fun. Aspen couldnt stop laughing!

After dinner we opened gifts. The kids gave him a Jack Sparrow book.

He also got a football to practice his skills for next football season.

By the time the party was over Caden was exhausted. He felt sick and we wernt sure if it was too big of a day for him or if we was really coming down with something. We let him sleep on the couch and kept an eye on him. I think he is going to be alright. He is such a good kid, and always has been. He has always been a great example in our home. He does what he knows is right and is always making people laugh. We love having him in our home.

Happy Birthday Caden Mark, We love you!!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! Looks like a GREAT day!!!!
Sounds like a fun birthday day Caden. Happy Birthday!
That sounds just like what my 10 year old would ask for but his birthday is in May.
Hi, I've visited your blogs a few times. You have such a big and wonderful family. I'm sure you have a big heart too!
Happy birthday to Caden :-)
Happy Birthday Caden!!! Lana, I know I have said this before, but I think you are AMAZING!!! You make your childrens birthdays so special. They are so lucky to have you for a mom. Love the BOB "cake"!
I wonder why my comment posted as Anonymous? There I go not paying attention again!
Post a Comment