Mark took the kids to Island Park last weekend. I thought I could get him to download pics from the phone to put on here, but he has been to busy studying for all his test lately. So you will have to just admire these till I get some other fun ones. Yes it was JUST Mark that took the older 5 kids up. I stayed behind with the three little boys. Hunter had a 104 fever again, so we hung out at the house. Man it was quiet!! But more than that it was BORING. I dont know what I would do if I only had three kids. It made me appreciate the kids alot. Of course I missed Mark a ton, but I know the kids get to missing him alot also, so It was good that they all spent some quality time together. On the way up Mark took them to McDonalds. Yes that is a big deal because we just dont eat out very often at all! They played on the slides and had a great time making friends with a little hyper boy that kept chasing them!=0) (thats what I was told). They went swimming watched a movie, played games and enjoyed being together. I told them I was going with them for sure next March!

3 comments:
How nice for you to get a break -- so funny how it's a break to take care of "just" three but I know just what you mean! Your DH sounds like mine. This week, he's taking our five oldest, ages 9 down to 4, to California for four days while I take the other two to visit my parents in Boise. I feel so grateful I have a husband who isn't afraid of taking care of his kids.
What a nice dad. I think it's great you limit your dinner outings because then they get all excited when they do go out! BTW It has NOT been a month since I posted.(i have 2 more days :0)
I am continually amazed at you! I'm working on a blog draft of you and your family (I'll totally have you read and proofread before I publish anything) titled "My So-Called (Superficial) Life." I talk about how my life compares to people who actually have purpose and meaning in their lives. Sometimes I need a reality check!
Post a Comment