
Grandpa and Grandma share the same Birthday! Grandpa turned 78 yrs and Grandma turned 77 yrs! We thought we would combine our birthday dinner with our St. Patricks dinner. Our holidays just wouldnt be complete without the Grandparents coming over for dinner. On the Menu was ranch chicken, GREEN mashed potatoes and GREEN gravy, GREEN beans, rolls and GREEN juice. Dessert was GREEN jello cake with GREEN pudding frosting.

(I had water and wheat bread as shown)

The boys went to church for their first time today. They did great!!AND looked adorable. Look they are both smiling!!!

By the way. I lost 5 pounds this week!!!Yea! I really must have just been so lazy before!
8 comments:
That is an awesome dinner! My kids would never eat it! Boys look adorable and GREAT job on the weight loss!!! That is awesome!!!
Congrats on the weight loss. I love all the green food ideas -- what a great mom you are.
Awesome on the weight loss! What a fun dinner, you're a great mom.
I found your weight...
I'm not sure about the green potatoes. The shirts are so cute on the boys! I'll bet it feels good to be one step closer to a normal life again!
Tucker and Levi are so CUTE!! I will probably keep telling you that until the day I die. Your dinner looks interesting. We might have to try it. I bet my boys would love it. And you ROCK on your weight loss. I need to get my butt going.
Your boys are beautiful! Well... all the kids are, of course! But they are growing so fast and are getting cuter and cuter each time you post a picture! I hope you all are well! I miss you TONS!
Your boys are so cute! I might have to try your green dinner too! I am looking for ideas for dinner tonight!
I love all your ideas for the holidays. I finally got my butt in gear and did something fun for St.Patrick's day.
It was so fun talking to you the other day, now I can't wait to meet you in person. Only four more days!
Post a Comment