The Dr. thought since I am dilated to a 4 1/2-5 and 80%, that I could have these little guys on Wenesday. Mark laughed. He has a final tomorrow, Tuesday and also on Thursday. He is a little stressed, but Im sure he will make it through it. We will hopefully come home on Saturday and we will post pictures ASAP.

9 comments:
You are amazing. GOOD LUCK! I can't wait to see pictures!
Yeah!!! I'm so proud of you for hanging in there so long! Congrats and good luck!
Awww Good Luck Lana! I'm so darn excited for you.
Wow! That is so exciting! New babies at Christmas. Keep us posted!
Yeah! New babies for christmas! Christmas babies are sooo fun! We are soo excited for you guys! Can't wait to see pictures!
Congratulations and good luck!
I was so glad to hear today that the end is near. good luck with everything and remember to call me.:)
Oh I am so excited! I will be thinking of you all day Wednesday! Good luck! Can't wait to see pictures!
You are so calm!!! I guess that is what happens when you already have six children- what is two more!! ; ) We are so excited for you and Mark! Let us know if William can help him in any way with school or anything else- maybe William could take his test on Thursday for him! ; ) I am so excited to see the pictures!! Good luck!! = )
Post a Comment