I am so glad that they are finally here and I love the picture of you holding both of them while resting. Congratulations they are just beautiful and you have a beautiful family as well.
Lady- you are one amazing woman! You make having twins look good and easy in your picture!! It is such a sweet picture! So are they identical? If so how do you tell them apart? = )
Sooo cute!! I wish I could be there to help you out--I guess Kristy is doing that for me, huh? So fun. Tell everyone Merry Christmas for us----from the whole NH clan. We love all 10 of you!!
6 comments:
HOW CUTE!!!!!! They are so ADORABLE!!!!!
I am so glad that they are finally here and I love the picture of you holding both of them while resting. Congratulations they are just beautiful and you have a beautiful family as well.
Lady- you are one amazing woman! You make having twins look good and easy in your picture!! It is such a sweet picture! So are they identical? If so how do you tell them apart? = )
They are way TOOO cute!!! You are amazing!
Those are some darling kids you have there. What a great Christmas you are going to have.
Sooo cute!! I wish I could be there to help you out--I guess Kristy is doing that for me, huh? So fun. Tell everyone Merry Christmas for us----from the whole NH clan. We love all 10 of you!!
Post a Comment