If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!
Vacation to Arizona!!
We were able to make a visit down to see my sister and her family! We kept it a surprise from the kids all the way down. They were all so excited to see each other when we finally arrived at 11:30 pm!!! We had a great time. Kristy took us to see some fun things. Went to the Goldfield Mine and Mark and the older kids went down into the old mine while Kristy and I took the younger kids on a VERY slow train ride with a VERY annoying engineer!!! She took us to a lake for lunch and out for cactus ice cream. That night we went to the ever popular Organ Stop for pizza! Love that place. That night Kristy sent Mark and I on our way and she watched ALL 14 kids (hers are included in that). YEP thats right.....We got a night with NO kids!!! Kristy found us an amazing resort to go to. The next day we headed to the famous Renaissance festival. We had so much fun. My other sister came out to visit Kristy as well for a while. We only got to see her for a couple hours- but it was so good to see her! It was so nice to get away for a while =)
Glad that you are posting again. I have sure missed reading your family highlights. You are such a great friend and I get so excited when I run into you. So glad you were able to get away from the busy life and just focus on the family. Vacations ROCK!
What a fun trip! I will be taking one of those over spring break with just me and girls! I am so excited!!! We aren't going far but we are going to see friends from Kennewick that they haven't seen in a year or so! Can't wait!
Your twins are like ginormous, is that a word? How does it happen that they can grow up so fast. I swear they are like double the size of mine. Oh my gosh, I just want to pinch their cheeks. You can tell them apart more now I think. They have started to get their own look. Looks like you guys are doing well. Your other kids are cute too did I mention that?
8 comments:
YEA!! I get to see your cute family again! You look so good and you are so photogenic! I love you and your family!!
Beautiful photos, wonderful family :-)
What a fun vacation! Looks like fun!
Looks like a fun trip. I love the photo of the twins and their cups of soda -- so classic!
Looks like a fun trip Lana, so glad you got to go and have some fun.
Glad that you are posting again. I have sure missed reading your family highlights. You are such a great friend and I get so excited when I run into you. So glad you were able to get away from the busy life and just focus on the family. Vacations ROCK!
What a fun trip! I will be taking one of those over spring break with just me and girls! I am so excited!!! We aren't going far but we are going to see friends from Kennewick that they haven't seen in a year or so! Can't wait!
Your twins are like ginormous, is that a word? How does it happen that they can grow up so fast. I swear they are like double the size of mine. Oh my gosh, I just want to pinch their cheeks. You can tell them apart more now I think. They have started to get their own look. Looks like you guys are doing well. Your other kids are cute too did I mention that?
Post a Comment