We had Brooklins rising stars concert this weekend and it was so wonderful!! She did an amazing job. We had a family Christmas party in the morning, which she missed most of because she was at the program practice. She didnt mind at all missing out, she absolutely loves the singing and dancing! Im glad that she realizes the talents she has and improves them and is willing to share them with others. They had close to 100 kids performing that night and they did such a great job organizing it! Marks sister Sara and her family had come with us into the program, they are so great! We were able to get some dinner afterwords and spend some time with each other. The kids all were excited to run around the house playing, and screaming at each other. I think its so much fun to watch the cousins play with each other after not seeing each other for a while. I can officially say that Christmas has begun. Im so glad all the shopping is done so I can enjoy these kind of moments without the busy things of the season taking over. What an amazing time of the year to realize so much that we are blessed with, and to actually take the time to be thankful and serve others:)I love Christmas and Im glad this is just the beginning.

2 comments:

Jordan Mamma!! said...

So fun!!! You are making me miss being in SE Idaho with our family and friends!! : )

I am glad that all of your shopping is over with!! I bet Mark is too!! ; ) I think that I am really FINALLY finished for Kaleb's!! I have yet to start on William's!!

: )

Jacque said...

Brooklin's hair is so cute! I remember you telling me you got it permed, but I had never seen it. I'm glad it feels like Christmas to you. I know that Christmas is coming, but it is just not the same. It makes me want to cry. Oh well. Keep having those dreams!!