If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!
SO cute! Don't blink or they'll turn four years old before you know it.
I agree with Christina. I miss when my twins were babies. Life seemed much easier then.
I bet it's such good development for babies to just have another baby to look at ALL THE TIME. How cute.
That is the cutest thing I have ever seen!! It seriously makes my heart melt. They are darling!!
Adorable! I miss my babies as babies. Now they're getting baptized, it goes by toooooo fast.
lol!! They are so ganging up on you!! Didn't you see those grins!! :) Too cute!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
SO cute! Don't blink or they'll turn four years old before you know it.
I agree with Christina. I miss when my twins were babies. Life seemed much easier then.
I bet it's such good development for babies to just have another baby to look at ALL THE TIME. How cute.
That is the cutest thing I have ever seen!! It seriously makes my heart melt. They are darling!!
Adorable! I miss my babies as babies. Now they're getting baptized, it goes by toooooo fast.
lol!! They are so ganging up on you!! Didn't you see those grins!! :) Too cute!
Post a Comment